May 07, 2003

It's not very often that I transform any of those plans swimming in my head into reality within a month, though there were times I surprise myself. But this Blogging thingy... Let's see, I only learnt of its definition last Tuesday, Thanks to Eugene, who started his on that day. N juz a week later, here I am! N of cos, thank you Lilian and Audrey as well, who allowed me to share their blogs too. Nice job, gerz! =)



I was at a class party yesterday evening. Ya, class party. Something almost unheard of ever since I stepped into NUS.



But, for the past one year, I have a class! A real class, who had a room to ourselves, even though we may still take different modules. A class, which I am leaving behind me as I close this chapter of my life. A classroom which has been cleared out for major renovation works; the classroom for which I brought my camera to school just so to have some visual momentos captured.



We are the last batch of Sociology Honours students that has an honours room to ourselves. The next batch wouldn't. To me, that means they do not have the temporary escape after a 3 hours long (monologue) seminars, or even longer ones; do not have an air-con room to da-bao lunch to when the arts canteen is packed; do not have a room in which they can listen to each other's whining; do not have a stage for all those dramatic (lame) jokes.



Paul remarked that he didn't know I was such a sentimental person. Am I? Perhaps I am. Just that most of the time, I prefer to indulge in being sentimental at the privacy of my bedroom.



You know what, I'm already beginning to miss schooling. But that is no excuse for not joining the job hunt, right? After all, I need a healthier bank balance to support my graduating into unemployment, and of course, like today, I'm going clubbing with my classmates! Ladies night lah, hehe... frugality goes a long way~~~

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 16:19